Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy B-Day MOM!




OK...so St. Patricks Day was my Moms B-day. And MOM, if I had all of your photos like Shelle had...I would do the same Rockin Post....so I am stealing from Michelle's post..Bwahahahaha! I Love you Mom! I did St. Patricks Dinner 2x. Once with Michelle and the other at home! It was so good! I thought of you and Miss you dearly! Oh and I spoke in my best Irish Accent! I was thinking of all the great things you have instilled in me and all the fun traditions too! I thank you for all the grace and manners you taught us. Thank you for always reading to me and using the English language so gracefully. Thanks for you beautifulness too! I love you and miss you...I miss your sense of humor...ahhhh memories! I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

Thanks for your visit! I do hope your mom enjoyed avery happy birthday!
I knew her so many years ago and my memory isn't quite what it used to be...but even back then, I knew she was a beautiful lady inside and out!

The Artist's Daughter said...

Busy Bee, thank you for your wonderful tribute. I love you so much and miss you so much. I am so proud that you and your sibs, my superb tribe, keep the traditions I've instilled in you. I loved reading to you as you grew up and I love that you read to your little ones so faithfully. I think of you singing' I am a Child of God' to your babes in your very beautiful voice, planting spring flowers for your incredible porch, going through the drive-through at Taco Bell, ordering your DP and letting me share the experience with you! I miss you my pretty girl. But, remember, 'pretty is as pretty does' and you do! I love you, Mom

Beth said...

Wow, those pictures are so neat!! I need to do more goofy st. paddy's day traditions that make it fun!