Wednesday, May 20, 2009

School Skate Night!

My boys are very active. Huck and Tom are their other names actually ;). So I thought that roller skating would be easy for them. After all they have been skiing, they attempt to skateboard, soccer...and stunts by the dozen at the house. I quickly learned...skating takes practice and patience!






So after tears of frustration and little bums that hurt from falling...nonstop...the hugs came and then the quarters for candy machines and crappy little toys and of course pizza always helps!



2 comments:

by michelle shirley said...

Go you! You are so brave to take your kids to that! I'm such a bum for not. I always think of that movie Paradise with Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith (when they were together) when it comes to Skating Rinks!!!
You are such a good Mom. We'll see you tomorrow....

AZ Allreds said...

Love the photos -- I love enlarging the photo of you with the boys and seeing how awesome skates looks with your capris! He he. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Love you!