Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I am LAME!
OK...so I have failed this Private thing TWICE....I thought I invited people to my blog....and I apparently didnt. So if anyone knows how to keep people from saving my pics on their computer....thats all I need to do! Just want the pervs out their to not have pics of my kids. Thats all. Ok....I will do a real post soon! XOX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yay! I can read your blog again! :)
I too am glad you opened your blog.
I have had mom with me this past week and we both think you have an adorable family. We also think you are extraordinarily wonderful to offer your home as a place of refuge and love. You were in our prayers.:)
My blogging friend Holly also had problem with others stealing her pictures off her blog. She can give you so many helps and pointers in keeping your family safe. This is her blog http://bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com/. She went through a lot of agony but all is well now. I hope her information can help you too.
Someday I hope we have a great big wonderful reunion:)
Love, your new Auntie:)
Post a Comment