Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Fresh Start

"Nothing will benefit Human Health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the Evolution to a vegetarian diet" - Albert Einstein


Just as I get excited to Share the Gospel when I am lifted up by it or when I feel it in my soul and know that it is True....I feel that strongly about my new Health Bible... I will call it!!! This book is Life Changing!!


I know...you have a million questions you have about it and this way of life...they are ALL answered in this book!! I will most likely blog alot about this and the way it is changing my life , My husband and My childrens! What I love...It all makes sense now! This book is Life Changing for me and the way I see and know things! And YES...you can have cupcakes and yummy desserts!! Please TRUST me...and just read it!! I found my copy at Costco for $17.99 and at bookstores you can pay
$29.99. I am sure Amazon has it cheap too!!!

I already feel and see a difference with myself inside and out!!! I could go on and on...and No matter what I tell you...it doesnt sound right or good until you read the book...kind of like some other Amazing books I know!

I tried living my life this way before and I went back to old ways....I know now that I didnt have the knowledge that I have now. The Truth is AMAZING! Any way...I am not a freak like some may feel...we are all scared of what we dont know or havent tried. Ponder it and if nothing else...Enjoy! I love the way Alicia writes...its as if a Sister or Best Friend is talking to you! TTFN

"He that takes medecine and neglect diet, wastes the skill of the Physician"
- Chinese Proverb


YES..you can have this!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

our friend Clare follows a vegan diet, has been a vegetarian since she was little and she switched to vegan a few years ago. she makes delicious meals and I never feel like I'm missing anything. Keep me updated on how the new lifestyle goes!