She a beautiful doll baby! I have wondered about each of you and how you must be feeling. I know your mom is in a safe and and a ahppy environment. Rod's family has always been a home of laughter whether they were in crisis or not. Just lately as you probbaly know a new grandson is welcomed as their oldest son, also named Rod, is once again in the hospital. They are inspiring to me. I pray mom is doing ok and she will bounce back quickly. They would love it if you visited them! Thanks Stacy for your sweet comments. Cheryl Beth is my blogging name and I just realized that is where I am posting from:) opps!
3 comments:
Such a beautiful princess! I love the photo -- such a intense stare.
So Pretty!
TWO teeth? She's growing up too fast! I hope we get to meet her and her brothers at Christmas time!
XO from Montana!
She a beautiful doll baby! I have wondered about each of you and how you must be feeling. I know your mom is in a safe and and a ahppy environment. Rod's family has always been a home of laughter whether they were in crisis or not. Just lately as you probbaly know a new grandson is welcomed as their oldest son, also named Rod, is once again in the hospital. They are inspiring to me.
I pray mom is doing ok and she will bounce back quickly. They would love it if you visited them!
Thanks Stacy for your sweet comments.
Cheryl
Beth is my blogging name and I just realized that is where I am posting from:) opps!
Post a Comment