I left a memory on someone else's page so I guess that means I need to post this on mine. Feel free to participate if you wish.Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I or Ric had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you...
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wow there are so many memories with the people that you spend your whole life growing up with... besides the ones you mentioned...Fart Dracula (ha ha ha), your broken arm at the bottom of the hill (sorry about that one), dancing at the YSA dances, Waterloo... with both you and Ric: going to Cali was a lot of fun "Nice Melons." Living with you guys off and on after my mission: it was hilarious when you guys would come and wake me up in the morning like I was your baby... dancing with you crazy fools, "it's getting hot in here..." You rock: love ya show!
Hee Hee Honnn! OK, so we like have so many memories! Like, stick ball, taking adventures through the acres of land in Poulsbo. Remember you and I were picking blackberries, and we got into some poison Ivy and you totally freaked out? Ya, you made me carry you across the huge field on my back to the house! Swim Team...The famous walk dive!!(I can picture you in your rainbow suit with a ballerina fringe on it, diving (walking) into the water. HA HA!
Garth Brooks in the bronco (Shameless!)The fart jar. Strip Game of Memory with our Uncle! You, learning how to drive stick shift in your Paseo all over Tucson. I thought we would die some days! The butt and boob dance, telling each other in Cockney accents what was wrong with one another as we pinned each other down, neighing like horses and sticking out our top teeth, because we knew we needed braces! Still do! : )Sunbathing with CRISCO! Cleaning theaters and having "theater Olympics." You and I were always complaining about that! Ronald McDonald lips! Cindy Crawford workout after I got home from school. Getting addicted to All My Children in the apartment...I am proud to say that I have not watched it for 5+ years! Reading to you every night when you stayed with me in Carlsbad, Owl Babies and Guess How Much I Love You. I cried when you first became a Mom, and I cried when you lost the twin, and I cried when I got to be there to photograph Kingsley's birth. I was happy you made it to Charlotte’s birth, and you and Sarah sang Before You Came to Earth...it was beautiful. I am happy to still be alive and that you came up to see me, right after I got out of surgery. It meant a lot to me. Oh, I could go on...I love you man! Oh ya, I have an infamous name in the family now, and you were the real culprit! Smelly Butt...thanks for that one! : )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY FRIEND!!! That picture is absolutely adorable. Seriously where did you get those beautiful kids? I can't wait to see you. We're coming to Tucson in October but just passing through on our way to the beach and then we'll be there for Maren's wedding. I'm going to try and find a way maybe on Saturday during the daytime to get to you and have you take pictures of me and my family. How fun would that be! October 18th. We're actually flying into Phoenix on October 9th Thursday night, spending Thursday at my dad's and then hanging in Chandler on Friday and then Friday going up to a reunion in Cottonwood then after that on Sunday heading to San Carlos. So, we will figure out a way to see each other. Maybe we could even see you on Friday morning or something if you happened to be in Gilbert that day. I don't know, but I would love to see Kingsley! Love ya
One of my first memories is... well I don't know where we were going but I was in a big white truck with you and DJ, and Rick and a couple other people and Rick needed something at Costco. So we all hung out in the truck and chatted.
Then I think we ended up at his Pad and we were all talking, you said something about having "regulators" nate dogg and warren g in your car. So every time I think of that song I think of you. weird huh.
I've only met you once in person, Stacy, at the Fairmount Bldg. in Tucson, and Ric introduced me as "The Legend..." So embarassing.
But Ric, I can still remember the first time I ever met you--it was at Joseph at Kingsbury Hall in SLC--I was there with Barb, remember? And of all the fun memories from that year or two, my very favorite (besides all my awesome haircuts) was our little Family Night bonfire on the beach in San Carlos where you actually gave a really good thought, and we all TOTALLY felt the spirit. Even with all the bumps in the road, I knew the spirit wasn't going to give up on you! ;)
hey auntSTACY Ihavent talk to you for a while so I love yousomuch oh and one time my mom was reading something on your blog down there and it was really funnnnnnyyy ha,ha,ha,ha choking,choking,choking.sorry......I LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment