Ric-Scarecrow, Anchor-Tin Man, Race-Courageous Lion,Stacy(me)-Dorothy, Kingsley-ToTo
WE'RE OFF TO SEE GILBERT...
that is where we Trick or Treat every year!
We go to Hang with My sister Michelle's Family
& my sister Sarah & her kids joined us this year too!
It was FUN as usual!


Race & Anchor would say "trick or treat smell my feet, give me something good to eat"...I was a little mortified...and wondered how and where did they learn that?
WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD
Sisters...Michelle as W.T., Redneck etc, Me as Dorothy, Sarah as Sarah Palin


6 comments:
Aahhh!!! SO funny! I love that one of them was WT-maybe I will do that next year! And, your family is adorable!!!
Cute, cute costumes! You make a great Dorothy- and Sarah is a great Sarah Palin!
You guys rock! I meant to leave a comment yesterday but completely spaced it...I'm gonna have to borrow your cosutmes one of these years...love you. Judy Garland has nothing on you...he he.
Very cute. I love family themes. That's is funny you were at Michelle's DJ and I were at my brother Dave's house. They live off the 202 and williams field. I we were really close. I even though that we should have drove by and trick or treated if we weren't already running late.
Anyway very cute!
You guys are so cute...I love baby Toto!
Ric, you are going to have to le tme know if you're doing hair while I am home for Christmas--I am serious about that! I got a few hilites and a trim 2 weeks ago, so it'll be high time at Christmas! Come on--for old time's sake? ;) With or with out doing hair, we really do want to see you guys over the holidays! Maybe arrange a couple of marriages for the kids or something...
I had way fun with you this year. Love your families theme. We will have to borrow your costumes for next year and you can have our mullets and my sparkly jeans!!!
: ) M
Luv Y'all
Post a Comment