Friday, November 7, 2008

SUMMER SLIDESHOW COMMENTS

If you should want to comment on Holiday Road...Our Summer Events...you can comment here! And I know you want to!! :)

5 comments:

The Varney Family said...

"Oh, my gosh! Clark, the dog peed on the sandwiches!"
Looks like your Holiday Road was more fun than the Grizwalds. Loved the pictures of the kids. From super cool Anchor & Race to adorable, chubby Kingsley! Love to y'all!
Susan & Scott

AZ Allreds said...

I'm coming next time!

Heidi Petrick said...

Those were the days! Let's do it again soon...
You guys are awesome. What's for dinner?
Let's stop at Walmart and pick something up!!
(Chicken????)

Heartsong said...

Loved all the pictures and laughs!
Your mom is ready to sing.... on her blog. So Please encourage her when she gets back:)
I had lost her blog information when my computer crashed and just found the paper I wrote it all on.

Cher

Beth said...

Loved your pictures!! I swear there is NOTHING better than being out in the boat! Kids are darling!