
I have so much to be Happy about! I may not have the perfect house, perfect body, perfect kids and not a perfect Husband...I do have much! I do sometimes wish I had my dream house...that my kids were pleasant and easy all the time, that my body was in better shape (that I can fix...I am too lazy) and that my husband doted on me! I mean who wouldn't want their husband to say yes to everything and help me clean and cook...I know...some of yours do...but mine doesn't :)
I could dwell on those...however I am thankful for my home...I have a pool and in AZ...if you don't have a pool...I feel sorry if you don't. Mine may be 1970's retro in shape...but it is a pool none the less! My kids are perfect to me!! I love them.... quirks n all!!!! They make me laugh and I love sharing stories of funny things they do! And they do ALOT of funny things! I don't need to talk about my body...I can change that...I have started walking...maybe I will work out now! As for my husband...he is 11 years older than me and yes he is set in his ways with many things...he freaks out about certain things that I wouldn't...I had no idea that he would prior to marrying him. He has so many more great qualities about him that I can appreciate than the ones I don't like...(I am sure I have glitches he could care less about) I have to say...we were married in The Mesa AZ temple 10.5 years ago and I am so grateful we did! It makes moments of wanting to quit very short lived. We are all on this Earth to live, learn and grow...and I am going to do my best to be patient, understanding and loving...to my husband and children more than anyone else. I love my friends but realize that friends are sometimes conditional...that's OK...that's just human...and I have learned to accept that trait in others and love them. I am very Romantic about friendships and wish that Girlfriends were like my sisters...I am a close and affectionate person like that. But again I want to love others as unconditionally as I can.
So....I have been given much....I too must give!!! I hope that I can be nicer to myself, My family, friends and people who have hurt me. Life is too short and our world needs more LOVE!!!!


3 comments:
Great reminder. I love you! My life is very far from perfect...or even good...but we are SO Blessed. XO
Ahh..We all have been given so much... Even if it all isn't exactly perfect in what our desires would be, (this test wasn't meant to be easy) Some day it all will be made perfect! What a promise!!!
Your family is beautiful and so are you!
XOXO
Stacy! This is your long lost missionary/wedding friend! You are such a gem and I'm glad I found your blog again. I'll send you a link to mine. Love you!
Post a Comment